Thursday, March 5, 2009

Proposition 8 Court Hearing Today

Here again is a reminder of why I really hope Prop. 8 is overturned by the California Supreme Court today.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, all is going sound here and ofcourse every
one is sharing data, that's truly excellent, keep up writing.

Here is my web blog ... nick cannon health

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this blog on regular basis to obtain updated from most recent gossip.

Feel free to visit my website: bally total fitness

Anonymous said...

Hey very interesting blog!

Here is my weblog ... expensive

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line more than three hours as of late, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It's beautiful
value sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the
web shall be much more helpful than ever before.

Here is my blog hobbies shapeable batteries

Anonymous said...

I am really happy to read this webpage posts which contains plenty of
valuable data, thanks for providing these information.

my web page ... golf simulators

Anonymous said...

Usually I do not read article on blogs, but I would like to
say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it!
Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice post.



My website - Suggested Web page :: :
:

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done an
impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.


Have a look at my web-site - diet pills that work fast for women

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, the contents existing at this site are truly amazing
for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.


Here is my weblog - golf swing analysis (http://drugoymir.net/profile/loyd76o)

Anonymous said...

naturally like your website however you have to check the spelling on several of your posts.
A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to
tell the reality then again I'll surely come again again.

Feel free to surf to my web-site - weight loss tracker

Anonymous said...

Great info. Lucky me I ran across your site by accident (stumbleupon).
I've bookmarked it for later!

Also visit my web page humidity in house (do3tan.ir)

Anonymous said...

magnificent points altogether, you just received a brand new reader.
What might you recommend in regards to your publish that
you simply made a few days in the past? Any positive?


Look at my weblog - fold

Anonymous said...

I don't even know the way I stopped up right here, however I assumed this post was great. I do not realize who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger in case you are not already.
Cheers!

My weblog golf swing video (www.smassy.com)