Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Universe



After a couple of years neglecting to see an optometrist, I finally decided that I needed to get my vision checked and possibly get some new driving/reading glasses. I searched Yelp and found Blackstone Optometry. They had the best ratings (22 five-stars as of today) and is located in the Los Feliz area. I wasn't expecting anything other than the usual "which looks clearer; one or two? How about three or four? " but Dr. Simon Cheng is the most patient and most thorough optometrist I've ever had. While there, they took a computer image of my eye (see above) that showed the universe that is my orb. Amazing! I think I'm going to blow up the image and frame it. Is that weird?

1 comment:

The Mincing Mockingbird said...

Is it just me, or do I see Jesus/Elvis/Bigfoot in there?

I think it's just me. That is so cool - you should sell prints of your inner eyes.